[Gpdd] [CARE] <dog crates>

CSRep12 - Teray CSRep12 at musicalheritage.org
Thu Jul 1 12:59:47 EDT 2004

Wheek wheek! Flower and Hampton here. Our slave, Teray was considering
siding our crate with the plexiglass as suggested by all of you wonderful
people. The only problem is that whee love to chew on everything from those
yummy little pieces of wood to the bars on our crate. (Teray cannot
understand why whee do that.) Teray was wondering if whee chew the
plexiglass, won't pieces break off into our mouths and it hurt us? Also she
was think of getting pieces of wood instead and wasn't sure what kind. Whee
were thinking maybe untreated aspen or pine. What ever that means. Whee're
assuming that means the wood would be ok to chew. Well whee hope that you
guys can help cause Teray is having the worst time keeping the area around
us clean. She calls us her little dirty piggy wiggys. Whee think that sounds
funny! Oops! Here comes our slave...Thanks for your help!

Wheeks and Kisses

Hampton and Flower

P.S: Teray here. I would like to point out something that I found to be very
upsetting. I receive catalogs from Drs Foster & Smith and I noticed that the
cages advertised had metal grates at the bottom where the cavies will walk.
Granted they are removable but I heard that is the worst thing to give to
any small animal. Here's the best part. The *Doctors* special was a cage
with the grates. What's going on here? Why would they advertise something so
harmful? Just thought you guys might like to know.

Thanks again for all of your help now and in the future!

Teray and her kewt and kuddly kids, Flower and Hampton