[Gpdd] Health: Guinea Pig Advisory (LOL)

Diane and Fred and their Masters Duncan, Brodie and Dougal deea2z at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 1 15:47:35 EDT 2004

I just read the post!  I'm catching up with the backlog, so now I've just got to go find the original "Brownie" post.  That story is too funny.  But am I glad to know I wasn't the only one "annointed" as you so tactfully put it.  One day I was holding Duncan, and had him flipped over on his back, facing me.  He was really in a zone!  I was stroking him behind his ears, he was looking off to the left of me and he was in a trance!  I happened to look down, after about 10 minutes of this stroking, and saw a little "bubble" on the end of his--you know.  I said to my husband who was sitting on the other end of the sofa/recliner..."hey, look at this.  What's this???"  (To say that I am sometimes ridiculously naive is an understatement)  My husband just cracked up and said "Look again, what do you think that is???"  I must have turned a wonderful shade of red, because my husband just looked at me and roared.  He then made some comment about my ability to "turn Duncan on"...which didn't help matters.  Poor Duncan!  Not having any female piggies around, he's just an innocent.  And boy, was I surprised!

Diane