[Gpdd] Care(Vitamin C)

Diane and Fred and their Masters Duncan, Brodie and Dougal deea2z at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 2 18:50:09 EDT 2004

We give our masters fresh parsley on a daily basis.  They also get (in addition to fresh greens daily) fresh carrots, strawberry tops, cantaloupe (when it's in season and not outrageously expensive).  I've been reading the Vitamin C posts, and wonder if I need to supplement the boys with vitamins in addition to the fresh food.  I don't want them to be vitamin deficient!  Their pellet/seed mixture has vitamins in it too.

They sure have me wrapped around their little paws!  Whenever I'm in the office too long, Duncan starts Wheeking at me in a very insistent way.  I swear he's yelling at me.  Of course I stop what I'm doing and check them out; and of course it's always "snack time" as far as they're concerned.  I wonder what they did when I had to work in an office out of the house???

Diane (the Boys' Slave)