[Gpdd] RIP Suzy, and piggie website updated

Patricia Simon patriciasimon at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 4 15:16:15 EDT 2004

Our large, loveable Suzy pig passed away peacefully at home last night, age
5 years 10 months.  She joins her sister Ginger on the Rainbow Bridge.  Suzy
suddenly lost the ability to use her back legs earlier in the week, which
x-rays revealed was caused by pelvic disease and advanced arthritis.
Chiropractic adjustments and anti-inflammatories helped make her comfortable
in her final days.

I've updated my website with recent photos of our piggies and the latest
information, as well as photos our new family additions (mice):
http://members.shaw.ca/patriciasimon
The Cage Pics thumbnails are no longer showing up for some reason, and there
are many more pictures I want to add in the future.

We're down to one piggie now, little Hazel, who is doing very well at the
moment.  She had gone quite bald (endocrine-related hairloss) this past
winter and spring, but suddenly (no logical explanation) grew all her hair
back in March and has also regained all the weight she lost.  We're
hopefully that this little miracle pig will live to see her 6th birthday in
September.

Patricia