[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Rosebud

Tex texg at cavyinfo.com
Mon Jul 5 23:03:07 EDT 2004

The Summer sky has a new star; we lost Rosebud today.

We knew this morning she was leaving us; it all happened very quickly. She
very quietly and peacefully crossed to the Rainbow Bridge sometime between
1 and 4 PM. She is finally reunited with Gumdrop (her mom), and her
brothers Beany and Cecil. She was the last survivor of our first (and last)
birthing (momma Gumdrop came to us pregnant).

She was 7 - 1/2: a good, long life, and a long one especially for a piggie
as sick as she was (she had a massive internal tumor that was diagnosed
over two years ago).

I will write more details later; right now it's late and we want to toast
her spirit with a glass of wine.

Tex