[Gpdd] HEALTH - Ozzy's behaviour

ciararyan ciararyan at charter.net
Tue Jul 6 21:06:33 EDT 2004

Hi all
Ciara here with Ozzy and Hooch.  My pigs were doing really well but just recently Ozzy's behaviour has become very aggressive towards Hooch and me.  There is alot of teeth chattering and aggressive chasing on Ozzy's part.  When I take him out and try and cuddle with him he bites me and has broken skin about twice now.  Today I decided to seperate them in their cage with some grids left over from the cavy cage I built them and Ozzy is biting and pulling at the separator very aggressively.  I'm very concerned.  They are both about 2-3months old.  Please let me know what is going on and what I should do.
Concerned mom and bro(Hooch).
Ciara