[Gpdd] introduction,sharon and steve

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 21:46:35 EDT 2004

Hello Sharon and Steve.So glad you are getting into the cavy as pets business..I started using beach towels last winter and have given away two large bags of pine chips.I do live in the country and do have a compost pile.I do not use newspaper at all!! I do change there towels once a day.I do wash once a week.I take the whole mess poohs and all and place in a plastic bag in a plastic garbage can in the garage.I have shaken out poohs each time but sometimes this makes it harder for me to want to do it every day.Clean up takes about 10 minutes including changing food and water.Most of the time I just put my three pigs outside in there run.To wash the towels I shake all poohs out sometimes they are molded I just use the small piece of material I use as there bed to wipe the poohs off the towels.Use Hot water the longest setting, soap and one cup clorox.I would love to talk to you.My e-mail is Shelly1260 at yahoo.com I live in New York State. Thank you