[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Blizzard, Suzi, Rosebud

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 21:55:59 EDT 2004

Three little ones gone so quickly -- Blizzard, Suzi and Rosebud.

I send my condolences to each of you, knowing that whatever their age, we
aren't ready to lose our little guys and girls. And yet we know too that bodies
are designed only to last so long. Then the time comes to step out of them and
go to the Bridge.

The summer sky will shine brightly this summer, lit by so many glimmering
stars.

God bless,
Alge --  and the remaining "Jolly Rodents" (plus the 2 still unannounced
newbies.)