[Gpdd] Misc: Little Piggie Pleasures in Life...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 20:47:07 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves,
I've been Lovin' all over Brownie Bear much more
than usual because of her bladder problems and
she' s just Eatin' It All Up!!! My Hubby has been
making fun of me because I've just been so Goofy
with my Bear as of late. Like, when she's in her new
4x2 C&C Cage eating her pellets, I'll lay on the floor
and stick my head and shoulders in her cage and kiss
all over her. She has an opening (for free-range) and
I'm kind of thin so I can fit in there just fine--ha
ha. Also, I don't have a real cage top yet so it's
open. When I pop my head in, BB just looks at me like,
"That Crazy Human! Why is she in my Cage again?!?"
But, BB tolerates her Wacky Slave. And last night,
when I was kissing all over her, she just let her body
enjoy it and she flattened out and looked like road
kill (as one Slave put it). It was so Cute. Aaaaaaaah.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the little Piggie
Pleasures in Life...

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)