[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Dukey

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 20:51:01 EDT 2004

Sarah,
I am in tears right now. Sometimes God has to take
our Piggies early and you should not feel guilty about
that. You Loved Dukey with all of your Heart and he
knew that, which is why he waited for you to come
back--So that he could say "Good-bye" one last time.
He's fine now, and well taken care of. And when the
time is right, ya'll will be reunited and he'll roll
right over to get his tummy tickled, just like the
good 'ole days.

Please accept our warm Condolences from Brownie
Bear and me...

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Brownie Bear & Leah Slave