[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Ivory

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 20:53:45 EDT 2004

Carolyn,
Brownie Bear and I wanna send you and your
Family some extra Love today as you mourn
the loss of your Piggie Friend, Ivory (what a
Beautiful name, by the way). It sounds like
John and you have been through a lot and Ivory
stood by you every step of the way. She lived
to the ripe 'ole age of 6 and I can only pray that
my Brownie Bear lives to be that old. You must
have been doing something right, that's for sure!

Please accept our warm Condolences from Brownie
Bear and me--

              Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                 Brownie Bear & Leah Slave