[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Blizzard

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 20:55:29 EDT 2004

David,
I have wondered over and over the same thing: What
it is about our little piggies that they can get to us
so much, so easily. I mean, they are so small, yet
they
have such Personality. And they somehow make their
way into our Hearts and leave a hole so deep when it's
their time to cross over The Bridge. Blizzard and you
had such an Amazing BOND and even though she
may be gone, that Bond will Never be broken. I know
that nothing I say can take away the pain you must
feel right now, but just know that B-Bear and I were
thinking of you today.

Please accept our warm Condolences from B-Bear
and me.

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
           Brownie Bear & Leah Slave