[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Suzy

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 20:57:02 EDT 2004

Patricia,
I am so sorry to hear about your Sweet Suzy
Pig. I went to your website and saw how Adorable
the little gal was (and also she reminds me of my
Beloved Brittney Lea). She was a senior pig and lived
a very Good life with you and your family and I know
she Appreciated everything you did for her. You were
a Wonderful Slave to her and I'm sure when you meet
up again (at The Bridge), she will run to you and Purr
even Louder than before and she'll have nothing but
Love and Piggie Kisses for you.

Please accept our warm Condolences from Brownie
Bear and me...

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
                     Brownie Bear & Leah Slave