[Gpdd] (Misc) New Friend for Jimmy!

Rebecca Wilmot rebecca.wilmot at permabondeurope.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 11:07:48 EDT 2004

Hi GPs

Just to let you know the exciting news, we have at last found a suitable
friend for Jimmy!  We have been looking for ages for a pig that reminded
us of Vincent (big nose with uneven white blaze, flappy ears, worried
facial expression), well today at lunchtime I stumbled across a piglet
in Pampurred Pets near my work. I reserved him and my boyfriend picked
him up a few moments ago (as I am stuck at work). Ohh its so exciting I
can't wait to go home!

I hope Jimmy likes his new playtime pal!

Love Bec, Jimmy and the new arrival.

Rebecca Wilmot

Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd

Wessex House