[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Soooo...many!

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Wed Jul 7 18:32:10 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone.  I have spent alot of time lately catching up on my GPDD
reading.  I had almost 70 issues.  My heart is happy and broken all at the
same time.  The tears will not stop.  I've enjoyed reading the funny things
that our little ones do but at the same time so unhappy at  the reading of
so many angels crossing the bridge.  The most recent was the post from
todays issue from Tex.  The tears are still flowing.  My heart goes out to
all of you who have lost an angel so  recently.  I know the pain you have.
Words can not take that away but I want to say how much I admire all that
you have done for your little ones.  I believe that Rosebud did wait for
that tomato so that you could see her enjoy it one more time.  It was her
way of leaving a good  moment for you to remember  while knowing you would
be sad at her leaving.  Thank you to the one gave Spirit so much love and so
much to live for before she crossed the bridge.  There are so many...I can't
remember all over the past several months.  Know that all of you are in my
prayers.

Warm healing prayers are offered for those who are ill and for those caring
for them for wisdom in what is needed to help them.

Mary D. (mom to angel, stinky pooh and tigger)

Remembering Buddy, Little Squirt and Stretch