[Gpdd] [SILLY:] Re: Not a lap pig

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Wed Jul 7 20:46:12 EDT 2004

Hi Rita,

I too have 2 dogs, a cat and (here's the difference) 2 piggies.  My pigs are
free range in one of our extra bedrooms.  It's been pig-proofed but there
really isn't anything in there except pig things.  I have a baby gate at the
door to keep the unwanted visitors out and the pigs don't feel closed up.
They freely go in and out of their c&c cage.  They also have other stations
set up...a small cage with more hay and water, a litter box under a table, a
warm cozy blanket folded up that they love to tunnel in, two pillows with a
blanket over the top to form a tent, and a real tent that is sold as
something for cats but mine didn't use it.  The system works well and they
love to be able to run free.  It has become a game for them when it's
petting time..."catch me if you can"!!  But when I get them, they are putty
in my hands!  Aren't pigs wonderful?!!

Slave Lisa to Fuzzy and Zoe