[Gpdd] [CARE]- Help! Simon Joined the T-Birds

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:33:58 EDT 2004

Hi all,

My Simon seems to have ended up with a greasy 'do that would make Danny Zuko
very jealous. I've read that his grease gland has probably gone haywire.
(He's a semi-longhair male about a year and a half old). His skin underneath
looks healthy, and everything else is kosher so for the moment I'm sparing
him a visit to the vet. But does anyone have any ideas about how to get the
greasy hair clean? I can't say I approve of his new look. Or is there a
cause for concern beyond him looking a lot like John Travolta? Any hints
would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Jackie