[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <mushy amorphous poos>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 00:05:01 EDT 2004

Hi,
I noticed today a little while after he had eaten a small piece of lettuce, Pooh Bear started having these really mushy, non-formed poos. I also saw some regular poos in there as well. To my disgust I then saw him eat the mushy nasty globs of poo. I am assuming these are just extra soft cecal poos. Has anyone ever noticed this in their boars? Perhaps he had just had too many veggies today. I just get nervous that it might be a sign of something worse, like impaction or something.
Thanks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear