[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: I never remember times being so sad

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 15:57:00 EDT 2004

As I read the GPDD I can't believe all of our beloved little ones leaving us
and all so suddenly. I speak of ROSEBUD, BLIZZARD, DOMINO, DAPHNE, TEDDY and
several others I have remembered all too recently. I cannot say that it has
been easy reading the digest of recent in fact painful would better describe how
it has felt as of recent. I would like to say that for ALL the tears that were
shed, there were just a couple of joy even in this what seems to be endless
sadness and pain. Those tears belonged to ROSEBUD who crossed the bridge at the
wonderfully old age of 7 1/2. God bless that little girl and let her life be
a beacon to all of us to know that there are those, rare as they may be,
exceptions when our little miracles are allowed to spend so many wonderful years
with us. Yet each of those little ones I have mentioned throughout all my posts
have each and every one brought happiness and joy that will never be forgotten
into ALL of our lives. So with a darkened and saddened heart, PLEASE all of
those who have suffered the loss of their little ones over this past week,
accept my deepest and most sincere condolences. May they ALL have a special place
on the other side and know that they will forever be remembered on this side
but all those who love and miss them.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy