[Gpdd] Health: Shilintong

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 18:24:48 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves!
I know that some of you have given your piggies
the Chinese herb called Shilintong and I wanted
to get some more insight. I tried to give Brownie
Bear this herb through a syringe a couple of wheeks
ago, but was unsuccessful because she didn't like
the taste (or the smell). I had crushed 2 tablets and
then mixed them with water and then tried to syringe
it to BB, but she practically spit it all out. So,
time went on and I kept seeing spots of blood on her
towels occassionally. I know that some of you Slaves
crush the Shilintong tablets and sprinkle them on
the piggies' favorite veggies (I think that's what
Pepper's Slave, Janelle does), but B-Bear is such
a picky pig, she wouldn't go for that. I know my pig.
So, this past wheeeekend, I crushed up 2 tablets
again, but this time, I only added a tiny amount of
water, so that the mixture was thick and pasty.
And Wa-lah! it worked!!! Of course, Brownie didn't
like me syringing her that stuff, but she couldn't
spit it out because it was too thick. Clever Slave.

So, anyways, since I have been giving her the
herb, I have not heard her whine or cry while she
urinates. And usually (in the last couple of months),
I have heard her whine at least once every 1 or 2
days. I REALLY Hope the Shilintong is working. Pepper
(Brownie Bear's UTI/Bladder Stone Sister) passed
a Huge Stone after taking the Shilintong so I am
very hopeful that it can help my piggie too with
whatever is wrong 'down there'.

The strange thing is--I think Brownie Bear knows that
the herb is making her feel better. Because last night
and the night before, she didn't really struggle with
me as much when I syringed her the stuff. Hmmmmmmm...

Also, for those Slaves who have given their piggie
this herb, how much and how often did you administer
(i.e. how many tablets per day and how many times
per day)??? Any information would be appreciated.

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)