[Gpdd] [HEALTH] new adventures

BARRINGER JAMIE MAE barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu
Thu Jul 8 15:46:04 EDT 2004

Hi, this is Max the GP and his brother Gus. We wanted to ask all you other
piggies out there to wish us luck as we prepare to be neutered tomorrow.
We have both found lady friends we want to move in with, but our human
won't let us if we could get our girl-pigs pregnant, so we've decided it
is worth the risk to have surgery. Our human says she'll make us really
nice big cages for us to move into with our partners when we have
recovered enough to move in with the ladies; I just hope I get my own
cardboard tubes still. Well wish us luck, and good luck and best wishes to
all you piggies out there who are also going to vets soon.

-Max, with Gus as coauthor and editor