[Gpdd] Re: RESCUE

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 18:22:13 EDT 2004

I'd like to thank Leah and Judi and everyone else helping out with the
Southern MD piggie rescue.  I just want to caution anyone helping out on a  rescue
that it's essential that you shower and change clothes before handling  your
own piggies.  You don't want to give anything to your piggies, and you  don't
want to pass anything on to the fragile piggies at the shelter.  I  keep a set
of clothes and a pair of shoes that I use just for  rescues.

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html