[Gpdd] Misc: Sugar

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 22:19:51 EDT 2004

Hi Laurie-Jean,
I'm sorry to hear that Sugar isn't doing so
well. I knew she was a senior pig, but I had
forgotten how Old she was. Wow...7 years old.
I hope it is not her time to go, but if it is, then
take comfort in knowing that you provided the
Best care a piggie could ask for. Sugar definitely
has had her share of up's and down's and you
were always there for her. Sugar loves you and
I know she appreciates everything you do for
her.

Please keep us posted on Sugar.

Healing Wheeeeeeks from B-Bear & me...

          Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,