[Gpdd] HEALTH: help, need advice

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 16:59:53 EDT 2004

A week and a half ago Sydney had emergency surgery for an intestinal
blockage.  The vet could not find a reason from either the x-ray or operation as to
why her system shut down.  She was given baytril for any infection and
metochlopramide to aid her digestion.  She is lethargic, passing very little waste, has
little appetite and seems to be getting worse again.  Today the vet suggested
plain yogurt for the bacteria and prednisone for pain.

Sydney is only one and a half years old and I am heartsick to think I am
losing her.  Has anyone had experience with this?  If so, please email me.  Thank
you, Kathy S