[Gpdd] Rescue: Re: Maryland Piggies...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 01:48:01 EDT 2004

Hey Dana!
Thanks for the good advice (about cleaning
up after helping out at animal shelters). Judi
had given me the same advice. I am totally
a Germ-a-Phobe so I always wash my hands
before I handle the little Bear. So, I did
wash 'em before I handled her, but I have to
admit I didn't change my clothes. I didn't
get a chance to hold any of the piggies last
wheeeeek so that's why I didn't immediately
change my clothes. But, then Brownie Bear
kept sniffing me cuz she obviously could smell
'something' on me. So, I had to change my
clothes after all (because I didn't want my
Bear to think I was cheating on her--ha ha).
I'll be sure to 'strip down' and clean up in
the future!!

I hope you had a Nice Wheeeeeeeeeeekend!!!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)