[Gpdd] Re: Rainbow Bridge: Princess Phoebe

Carolyn and John Mullin mullin at newsguy.com
Mon Jul 12 11:29:07 EDT 2004

Dear Libby,
It's been so long since I have seen anything from you and have
missed hearing from you.  I am so sorry for the long illness that
Princess Phoebe had and your losing her.   I hope that you are
doing ok.  We recently lost the last of our guinea pigs (the elder
ones) and Ivory was 6 or a bit older than that.  I posted here about
her and was happy to read notes in email from people who have
known us a long time here on the GPDD.  The newer people didn't
really know about our elder piggies.  We were fortunate to have
so many.

I'm sorry to hear about the rough time you had at the vet's office.
Why is it that this happens more times than not when we are going
through emergencies?  You didn't let her down.  And I'm sure now
that she's free of pain and with her family, she's wanting to tell you
this.  I remember the pain that our dear Flash went through before
we were able to have him put down.  It was absolutely horrible.  I
stood in that emergency room begging with the receptionist to
please ask the Dr. to see our little guy as soon as possible.  And
they were doing the best that they could to get to him, but it
seemed like forever.  That experience was the worse one I had
to go through.  He was crying so loud in pain, I will never forget
those sounds.   I do hope that time will ease the heartache Libby.
Our love to you...
John and Carolyn and Spike the guinea pig!

--
Checked by Norton anti-virus system 2003 (http://www.symantec.com).