[Gpdd] (Breeding) Looking for local breeder

Munjar at aol.com Munjar at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 22:22:53 EDT 2004

Hello All,
I'm very new to the Guinea Pig sceen and am looking to become a loving slave
to a healthy and happy new pig.  I'm afraid of purchaseing from the local pet
conglomerate and would love to have a go-to parent to ask questions and
purchase my new family member.  I live in the Santa Rosa/ North Bay area region ...
if Anyone outthere lives near or knows of a reputable breeder who can help
me... Please contact me or post!
Thanks all... I have very much enjoyed reading all the posts and look forward
to contrubuting some of my own.

L. Munjar...