[Gpdd] RESCUE: ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP THIS WEEKEND?

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 23:15:55 EDT 2004

Its getting really hard to keep begging, but if you live anywhere near the DC
metro area... do you all realize that there are over 270 guinea pigs in
southern Maryland who need to be cleaned and fed every single day? The same people
show up to help. Its never enough. Never. There are a lot of guinea pigs!!!

Update... they will be there for at least 2 more months. Its just
unbelievable.

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN CLEAN AND FEED THIS COMING WEEKEND? I can't go. I am
MOVING this week after 25 years in my house.. I simply can't go. All of my
fosterers are tied up with a guinea pig adoption meet on Saturday. Its THE day
to clean and feed. So far, there are ZERO volunteers.

Please? Where are all the people who live in the DC area? I know you are out
there... Please volunteer even if its just for this weekend, one day, one
hour.. You have no idea how badly help is needed.

Thank you.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Springfield, VA
http://www.mgpr.org/

Educator-in-Training, House Rabbit Society
MD/DC/NoVA Chapter
http://www.rabbitsinthehouse.org/