[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Welcome to the night of stars

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 14:13:59 EDT 2004

Once again I must offer my condolences to both Libby and Kathy on the loss of
their little guys, the PRINCESS PHOEBE and SIDNEY respectively. There are
NEVER the right words to heal the heart when such an emptiness has overwhelming.
Especially when they fight for ever moment to stay in that world that has
shown them the best and brightest times of their existence. PHOEBE fought hard to
stay because of the love she had, which I am SURE was only rivaled by the love
she received. Her being out of that world of suffering is at least God sent.
SYDNEY shall also be missed for the love in Kathy's heart and the smiles she
brought with her wonderful antics. I wish I understood why God. in his wisdom,
when he knows there are so many of our little guys older and suffering, take a
little girl only 1 1/2 years old. But if there is any solace to be had then
let it be that for that time, SYDNEY had the very best of love and care from
her mommie and for that SHE had her own stories of home and love to tell the
piggies on the other side of the bridge.  And ONE DAY I KNOW we will all be there
to reclaim the part of OUR lives that was love personified...and in this case
that love is PRINCESS PHOEBE and SYDNEY. Again, please accept my most sincere
condolences on the loss of those bright stars that burned in your hearts, but
NEVER believe they do not still burn in the heavens.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy