[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Rosebud

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 20:47:27 EDT 2004

Tex,
My Heart goes out to you and Donna and the
rest of your Critter family. Your message
made me cry like I've never cried before.
Rosebud was obviously waiting for that last
tomato and she couldn't go until she had
one more taste. She may not have been the
most social pig, but I know that she Loved
you more than Anything in this world. And I
find it absolutely Amazing that she lived to
the ripe 'ole age of 7+, but then I think to
myself, "Of course she did!" If you and Donna
were my Slaves, I would try to Live FOREVER...

Rosebud's Secret Piggie Santa (Brownie Bear)
and I send Extra LOVE and warm Condolences to
you and your Family.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)