[Gpdd] [CARE] re:ANNOUNCEMENT - New Piggy slaves with questions

Stephen Schertzer/Ruth Wingerin mindman at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 14 21:41:09 EDT 2004

Debie,
DON'T USE CEDAR! end of story. It can cause
respiratory problems and sickness from fumes. Pine & Aspen are the
best kind, though you need kiln dried pine if you want to keep some
spare change! What I mean is, pine is cheaper. I am currently testing
different brands to see what my piggies like best. Kaytee is good,
But there is a big bag that my friend has which will last me two months
if I had it. Try and see what your pigs are most active in.
Juila, Cocoa and Patch