[Gpdd] [MISC]re:Piggie Patrol in So. CA

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Thu Jul 15 16:29:03 EDT 2004

Leah,

I'm so jealous!  I wish I was on vacation too!!

And I wish I could help out with those piggies in the shelter.  Atlanta's a
little too far though.

Here's something interesting...I visited my local PetSmart today for the
sole purpose of piggie patrol and guess what (no, I don't have #3
now!)...THERE WERE NO GP'S!!!  That's right!  So, MAYBE, hopefully, there
are none available for them to sell!  Of course, they still had rats,
hamsters, etc but I thought it was interesting that there was only one space
available for GP's and it was empty.

Toodles, gotta run take my human child to hockey!  Get some sun for me and
tell hubby "HI" from these psycho pig people in Hotlanta!

Lisa Sharp