[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Lily

nicola atton nic_a_99 at msn.com
Fri Jul 16 17:13:02 EDT 2004

I am very sorry to say that Lily did not make it. She died at about 10 o
clock last night. After wriring the e-mail to the gpdd, her condition
worsened even further. She was writhing around in pain and I couldn't stop
crying because I knew that she was suffering so much! I phoned the vet on
the emegency number and she said that they had given Lily 24 hour pain
relief and if they gave her anymore, it would ruin her kidneys. There was
nothing we could but to keep her as warm as possible and keep our fingers
crossed. But about 20 minutes after phoning the vet she died. It pains me so
much to know that she died in so much pain and I feel so guilty for putting
her through it. I actually paid over £100 pounds for her to die in absolute
agony!

But life goes on and I have other little piggies that need looking after so
I will turn all my attention to them and spoil them wrotten.

Nicola xx