[Gpdd] (CARE) Re: Handling Coco

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 21:41:42 EDT 2004

Meg,
Is it possible that you had some food on your hand? I
know my pigs try to take a nibble after I've fed them
their veggies. I don't think Coco was being mean...I
bet she just thought your hand was food. Guinea pigs
rarely bite, unless it's out of fear or pain.
Definitely give your little girl another chance to
prove she's the sweet little creature that guinea pigs
are...and make sure your hands don't smell like yummy
veggies!

Good luck,
Stacy and the Squee Squad