[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Pig Soon

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 08:25:30 EDT 2004

Hey everyone, finally, my mom has agreed to let me get another piggie.
Probably next week, I still have to call to see when they'll get a
litter in.
I haven't been posting to the digest, but I've been reading it, mostly.
Condolences to everyone who has lost a pig, and welcome to all the
newer people. I don't know if my mom posted, but I made her join the
digest.
So say hi! ^_^ Also, this week I had taken Pepper to a vet recommended
by
Dr. Carey (the vet that my cats go to). She was awesome. I'm going back
there!
Well, I'll let everyone know when I get the new little piggie!
Laura and Pepper