[Gpdd] Re: Health: Leave the guinea pig outside

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 17:54:35 EDT 2004

I have NEVER been critical of anyone here on the GPDD and find it distasteful
to read and more so write, but I am compelled to respond to "My Guinea Pigs
Died Help Me". I read the brief request that was made by Tim and Jacque Bridge.
The lack respect you have given these poor little helpless and defenseless
little bundles of life even after their death is reprehensible. Be that as it
may, I will answer your questions, should you leave them outside..NO especially
not CLOSELY unobserved. Does the temperature mean anything, just the fact you
would ask such a question compels me to have but ONE response. PLEASE do not
entertain the thought of owning a pet, at least not until you have done some
research BEFORE adopting or purchasing one. Guinea pigs DEPEND on you for their
very needs, their love and their very life. If you need ask if temperature is
a factor in their health, then you should not have guinea pigs. I apologize
for being harsh in my comments but this case dictates a simple solution to a
very tragic ending.

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy