[Gpdd] New member

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 12:57:44 EDT 2004

Hello all. I am new to this digest. I have only had 1 guinea pig in my life which i bought at a pet store. Suprisingly, he lived to be about 4 yrs old and one of the best pets i have ever had. I am thinking about getting another one but have heard horror stories of others who have bought their pigs from pet stores. How can i get in touch with a breeder in Illinois and how much do the pigs usually cost? I am not looking for any type of show pig but rather just a great pet.
Melissa