[gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] new member

Kristen Lecko klecko28 at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 19 15:50:43 EDT 2004

Hi everyone! I have been reading some of the postings and thought I would share some info about myself. I have had piggies around me growing up and now have two boars of my own: Pumpkin, an abby mix, is almost 2, and Pee Wee is 4 months old. I am not quite sure what breed he is yet. He is smooth and white with medium length hair that may still be getting longer as he is maturing, has gray ears, and pink eyes. If anyone has any ideas please give me a hollar! :)

My deepest sympathy to those who lost their piggies!!!

Wheeks to all- Kristen, Pumpkin, and Pee Wee