[Gpdd] [Health] Extra nipple

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 20:55:38 EDT 2004

Hi fellow slaves.
As I was holding my new sow this evening (I got her last week) and going through her hair checking her out as I also do with the other 3, I noticed an extra nipple on her right side hiding under her hair.  It is an inch or so higher and off to the right a bit more than the normal one.  It is also smaller.  Has anyone ever heard of this before?  Could she have more problems because of this extra nipple?  I am just concerned about future problems she may have.
Thanks.

Lisa