[Gpdd] [condolences]

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 20 15:12:59 EDT 2004

Nicola - I was out of town, and now catching up on the digest I was so sorry
to read your post concerning the loss of your little one.  You must not feel
guilty because you tried to save her life.  You had no way of knowing that
this would happen.  We too have been in a position where a surgery resulted
in death, and finally came to the point where we knew that based on the
information we had, the surgery was an opportunity for healing, but
sometimes there are bad results, or other things involved that aren't
apparent until after the fact.  As difficult as it is, she did not die
alone, but in your arms, and that was surely a comfort to her.
Stay well,

Heather -- we too have traveling piggies.  Our girls go with us in the car
when we visit my parents, about a four hour drive.  We always laugh, as we
take more "stuff" for our girls than we did for our children when they were
small!

Chris, Cleo & Spookie