[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <re: Piggys left in the sun>

ALLISON allison.nikki at conwaycorp.net
Wed Jul 21 10:10:40 EDT 2004

Very well said Lauren!!!!!!
To the person who wrote that...
We do love our piggys here very very much.
GP's are a high maintenece animal and needs lots of love and takin care of.If you are gonna get one of these sweet loving animals I suggest you do all the research you can first and find out what it takes to be a GOOD slave to them and also ALOT of common sense not to leave them out in the blazin hot sun for piggys sake!!!!
I could say alot more but I think I will restrain before I get myself kicked out of here.
I think you really offended alot of people and should be careful in the future of what you say.
Alli and Daleser