[Gpdd] Announcement--Molly is Expecting!

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Wed Jul 21 20:01:05 EDT 2004

I posted this the other night but aren't sure it got thru--sorry if this is a duplicate!  Molly has gained a lot of weight since we brought her home from Humane in May, but she was such a little peanut at the time, I thought she was just filling out--sure enough, she was, with babies!  I took her to the vet for her nail trim on Tuesday & innocently asked--Dr Hughes said he felt 2 little heads!  When I asked him about when it would happen, he looked at his watch--any day now!  I can't believe I'm that naive, but this is my first experience with a pregnancy.  Molly was rather restless today & was drinking a lot of water, so I'm assuming the big event will be sooner rather than later.  Please keep your fingers crossed for her & any advice would be very appreciated!  Deb & (soon to be) Mama Molly & Aunt Potter