[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Re: Piggies left outside

Tiffany Bailey tbdove at kingwoodcable.net
Thu Jul 22 15:08:17 EDT 2004

I'm really thinking that whoever posted the comment about his pigs dieing outside was just a crank post.  Someone called it a "troll".  People do that just to get everyone in a roar.  We haven't heard from that person again.  Has anyone ever "seen" him (or her) before that post???  Did anyone respond to them personally?  I just hate to see all of the kind hearted people on this digest get upset about something that sounds so cruel.

Sincerely,
Tiffany
Slave to Sebastian