[Gpdd] Behavior: Re:Was not nice for babysitter

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 13:20:59 EDT 2004

Hello

My animals aways act up if I leave. I don't even go
anywhere anymore. I decided that I didn't like to
travel anyway. I get car sick now and it's just not
injoyable. I have inner ear problems so flying is out
too. I'll just stay home and enjoy my animals.
My pigs act weird even if my husband takes care of
them if I'm gone for a long day. One of mine would
throw things around in the cage because she was mad.
She also hated my mother-in-law and would bite the
blood out of her. My mother-in-law is hard to take
sometimes and my husband said "Good pig" when he heard
that she bit his mother.
I had a cat that refused to eat anything while I was
away. The babysitter called me frantic after the third
day and begged me to come home. She was fine as soon
as I walked through the door.
My husband had a horse that hated my smell. He would
snarl up his nose when ever I came close and show his
teeth.
My dog loves everyone except this one old man that has
some mental issues that lives about two blocks away.
It is the only time she has ever growled. Her hair
stands up on her back when she sees him. He always
talks to her, but she hates him. She absolutely loves
all other stangers. It took her a year before she ever
barked at the mailman that comes up to the door.
Some people just don't smell like good people to
animals, I guess.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven