[Gpdd] Announcement--Nena & DJ

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Sun Jul 25 18:45:19 EDT 2004

Welcome to the GPDD--I'm sure you'll really enjoy reading the posts & learn a lot.  Don't be afraid to ask questions--nothing is a "stupid" question if you don't know the answer--we've all been new slaves, "been there & done that"--no one will laugh at you or give you a hard time--we're all passionate about our pigs & are always happy to help out.

We had great gerbils also (Ryann & Lexie--lived over 3 years) but you do have to realize that gerbils & pigs are totally different animals.  What applies to gerbils doesn't apply to piggies--I'm sure you know that, just making sure!   Enjoy DJ--he sounds like a cutie & a real snuggler!  Deb, Potter & Molly