[Gpdd] MISC: Pigpals Program

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Sun Jul 25 23:41:23 EDT 2004

Hi to all my fellow piggie friends,
I wanted to respond to Dawnda's very kind comments about the Pigpals Program
I coordinate. It was originally formed by Tammy Rao of Cavy Madness and it
had it's ups and downs for some time but then I made the commitment to her
that I'd volunteer to run this very fun and informative program and I feel
it's a wonderful resource for new Beginners who want a little personalized
attention. I started out many years ago as a Mentor and have made some very
close friendships and now I feel good about making it happen for others. I
have a wonderful group of Mentors and Dawnda is one of them. She is awesome
as are the rest and I get letters from Beginners all the time on how much
their Mentors have helped them and that their piggies are living happier
lives from the education. Alot of the Beginners are also digesters and I
have seen some of the advise they give to others and I am so proud they can
help new piggie owners as well. I invite those who are interested to visit
www.cavymadness.com and become a Mentor or Beginner. We'd love to have you
and please remember, if you are 13 years or younger, we need Parent
Permission because this is a family program for all. I hope all of your
piggies are well and my deepest sympathy to those who have recently lost a
loved one. Thanks for listening.
Warm Regards,
Trina
Pigpals Coordinator/Guinea Pig Lover