[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: life: Sugar still lives

Laurie-Jean Gombar lj at theurnstudio.com
Mon Jul 26 16:57:25 EDT 2004

Hi!
With the baby, I have not had a whole lot of time on the computer...
Sugar (7yrs) as you know at the beginning of July had a stroke.  I
thought for sure this was it for her.  Amazingly, she recovered and has
straightened herself out and still makes a life for herself, begging for
food and hanging out like the queen that she is.  We took her to the
vet- and he basically said that  at her age, if she recovered, she would
learn to compensate or her body would compensate for the stroke.
We have been calling her the "energizer guinea pig."
Just wanted to try and keep you posted.... Sorry so late in coming.
LJ
-If you want to respond to this, please just cc a note to me to my
e-mail address.... Have not a whole lot of time to read anything unless
it is "personal" mail.