[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Vitamin C>

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 20:24:43 EDT 2004

Hi Teray,
Do you give the 50 mg of Vitamin C every day? If so, you should only give it to them every other day.  Excess vitamin c passes through their system when they urinate but it may also cause stones.
Can you find the GNC 100 mg of chewable Vitamin C?  I buy that and cut it in 1/4 pieces, giving 25mg every other day.

Lisa

Hi! Just a quick question. I've been giving my piggies 1/4 of a 200 mg
chewable vitamin c tablet. Flower loves it! Hampton's not so sure. Is there
such a thing as too much vitamin C?

Thanks!

Teray and Masters Hampton and Flower