[Gpdd] Health: Pooh Bear and Bleeding Foot

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 00:02:34 EDT 2004

Dear Pooh Bear,
       I had an accident a little over a week ago myself, tho I know the
cause of my injury. (Ahem....slave with nail cutters!) I completely sympathize
with you. So much blood. I was afraid I'd need a transfusion. My Slave was all
aflutter, but that was nothing compared to how I felt, tho naturally, I was
quite stoic. We didn't even have styptic powder on hand, just a styptic pencil.
       At any rate, I am now called "Cooders three toes." Not exactly the
kind of nickname I'd have chosen for myself.
       Hopefully all slaves will have styptic powder on hand -- Beethoven's
slave sent us a link to a site that sells it. And slaves will also be extra
careful when removing spurs from foot pads and while trimming nails.
       Also, I do advise our fellow piggies to avoid sudden jerks or attempts
to flip-flop when having their nails attended to. I also advise slaves to
wear proper glasses and keep a stedy hand.

A fellow rugged suvivor,
Three Toed Mr. Cooders of the Jolly Rodents