[Gpdd] Health: Red Ear

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 11:01:21 EDT 2004

Hello everyone. My Lemiwinks has once ear that is pink with no fur on it. You can see all his little veins in the ear. Anyways, there are times when that ear turns bright red. At first i thought it was because of his bedding but then realized they used the same bedding at his shelter. Is this perhaps related to nerves or something? It comes and goes.  Someone posted a message about the Critter coral here in Illinois. That is the shelter where I got Lemiwinks from and it was a great place. I believe there are currently 75 pigs in that one location at this time but I know they have another satellite location located a little further south. The website is great as well. They have a lot of ways to help out their pigs at that shelter and I would recommend checking out the website!
Melissa and Lemiwinks